POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fiction sought : Re: A pity Roger Zealasny died... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:29:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A pity Roger Zealasny died...
From: Stephen
Date: 25 Aug 2009 17:34:00
Message: <abl895hsu82g1m7qmll2f9l5noicqguqq0@4ax.com>
On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:46:05 +0200, "TC" <do-not-reply@i-do
get-enough-spam-already-2498.com> wrote:

>Well, I did like Amber best. A pity Roger Zelazny died of cancer - I would
>have liked to read the ending of the books.

Which books? I thought that he had finished the Amber series. I've just finished
reading the second series as I found the last two and thought it a good idea to
start from the beginning.

>Unfortunately he is not alone... Robert Jordan was not able to finish his
>"Wheel of Time".

I did not know that he had died. I've grown board with most fantasy and have gon
back to "hard" SF when I can find it.

>I should not start reading a series of books before the author finishes it.

Or buy that crystal ball :)
--

Regards
     Stephen